Spring Break Camp
Let your child play tourist, discovering and connecting to our local history through crafts, games, and exploration.
Keep your child’s imagination alive this summer by registering them to be a conductor and paleontologist! Our summer camps provide hands-on learning opportunities with our collections and indoor and outdoor activities.
Send your child in their PJs and with their stuffies to enjoy winter crafts, hot chocolate, board games, and movies with popcorn.
Full Week Camp $225/child + GST
Single Day $50/day + GST (must be paid in person | limited number available per camp)
Visit our Events Calendar to register for an upcoming camp.
A registration form will be emailed prior to camp to collect essential info, such as emergency contacts, authorized pick-ups, allergies, and any required accommodations.
Camps are designed for children ages 5-10 and run Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 4pm.
What to pack:
- appropriate indoor and outdoor clothing (comfortable play clothing that can get a little dirty)
- running shoes (no open-toed shoes please) or waterproof boots
- sunscreen and a hat (preferably wide-brimmed) or tuques and mittens
- a clearly-labeled water bottle
- a healthy lunch and snacks for throughout the day
*PLEASE NOTE: Please leave electronic devices at home, but books or activities are welcome for quiet time.
For more information call us at (250) 489-3918 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.