Choose from either the Royal Alexandra Hall for larger groups or for small, intimate ceremonies, consider the Museum Entrance Hall, the Solarium River Rouge Train Car or the Dining Car Argyle.
Rates available in our wedding package
The Royal Alexandra Hall is the perfect venue for your special day. Come view the hall and meet with our staff for a consultation to confirm your rental of the Royal Alexandra Hall for your special day. Rates available in our wedding package
All wedding ceremony and reception rentals include the use of:
- Tables, chairs and highchair
- Decorative easels
- Cordless Microphone
- Antique podium
- Screen and projector
- Entadem (SOCAN)tariff
The Cranbrook History Centre offers 3 locations in the trains for photo opportunities. See our wedding package for details and rates.
Photo Shoots: Family photos, engagement photos, portfolio development etc: $150.00 & photo credits
|Evening Events – Fundraisers, Christmas Parties and other Celebrations||$900.00|
|Meetings – Half Day||$250.00|
|Meetings – Full Day||$400.00|
|Memorials (based on 4 hours)||$450.00|
|After Business Hours events (3 hours or less)||$150.00/hr|
All event rentals include:
- Set up and take down time, Wifi, cordless microphone, antique podium, use of tables and chairs
- Daytime business meetings also include coffee, tea and water
*Use of History Centre Tablecloths: $10.00 per tablecloth
Capacity & Floor Plans
- Maximum seating for, meetings, concerts, wedding ceremonies, or other assembly events is 280
- Maximum seating for events with food services, such as dinners, is 184 at 23 round tables of 8 each.
- Seating for events including dances would be less, suggested between 128 with a larger dance area and 152 with a smaller dance area.
Our catering kitchen is for plating service only. Therefore, whomever the renter chooses to cater must be able to cook the food elsewhere and just plate at our facilities. We can recommend several caterers with experience in the hall.
Rental Does NOT Include:
- Tableware (plates, cups, silverware, etc.)
- Chair Covers
Reception Hall: The adjacent large Reception Hall can accommodate large buffets and plated service.
Palm Court: The adjacent Palm Court is usable for bar service. The renter is required to take out a Special Occasion Liquor license as well as bring in their bartender’s Serving it Right certificate.
Entrance Hall: The Entrance Hall can also be used for registration and reception of visitors.
Washrooms: The spacious and well-appointed washrooms are located just off the main entrance.
Accessibility: The facility is wheelchair accessible with an elevator centrally located for your convenience.